Patient Centered Medical Home
A Patient-Centered Medical Home is a model of patient care that uses a team-based approach and emphasizes care coordination and communication to provide quality evidence based care, patient and family education and self-management support to achieve an excellent patient care experience.
As a part of our commitment to provide you with the highest standard of care, we partner with you and collaborate with your other providers to achieve the best quality tailored care we can offer.
- Our innovative technology enables our physicians to access your medical records anytime. This maximizes integrated care, so that we can focus on you.
- Our patient management data base is used to coordinate your care with all of our services and providers.
- The foundation of a home is based on respect, confidence and care. We are committed to providing equal access regardless of payment source.
Your Role as a Patient
- Communicate closely with us.
- Keep us up-to-date with your medications, immunizations, allergies, conditions, tests, consultations, and hospitalizations.
- Advise us of any changes to your, or your families, medical history.
- Inform and authorize your other providers to coordinate with us.
- Participate in decisions about your health.
- Follow treatment plans and self-care management directions.
- Speak up and ask questions!
Our Role as your Healthcare Team
- Provide a safe and healthy healthcare environment.
- Partner with you in making your healthcare decisions and addressing behavioral health needs.
- Coordinate with you, your authorized representatives and other healthcare providers.
- Keep you informed and on-track by providing:
- Health Coaching
- Self-Care Management Support
- Health Resources
- Preventative Care
Your Medical Records
Ensuring your medical records are complete is important. Transferring your records to Carson Medical Group is easy! Simply contact our Medical Records Department at 775.283.0324.
We are Accessible
You can reach us in multiple ways: by phone, fax, mail or online via our secure patient portal 24 hours a day! Our on-call doctors are available for emergencies after hours by contacting our main office numbers. Click here for the office phone numbers.