Nevada Early Intervention Services
Nevada Early Intervention Services (NEIS) provides comprehensive services to children from birth to three years of age with developmental delays or disabilities and their families who meet Nevada’s eligibility requirements. Services are provided at no cost to families.
• Carson City (775)687-0101
• Elko (775)753-1214
• Las Vegas (702)486-9200
• Reno (775)688-1341
• Statewide 1-800-522-0066
Child Find Screening
Child Find Screenings are a free service for children ages 3 to 5 years of age who are unable to talk or perform tasks like other children their age, who are not meeting normal developmental milestones, and for those who may have other special needs. General developmental and speech/language screenings will be performed to determine the need for further evaluation. Contact your local school district for further information.
• Carson City (775)283-2360
• Churchill County (775)423-5187
• Clark County (702)799-7463
• Douglas County (775)265-5262
• Elko County (775)753-8646
• Esmeralda County (775)572-3215
• Eureka County (775)237-5700
• Humboldt County (775)623-8128
• Lander County (775)635-2349
• Lincoln County (775)726-3772
• Lyon County (775)463-6800 ext. 129
• Mineral County (775)945-2403
• Nye County (775)751-4015
• Pershing County (775)273-5099
• Storey County (775)847-0983
• Washoe County (775)327-0685
• White Pine County (775)289-4851 ext. 107
Project ASSIST is for anyone seeking information about organizations, programs, or agencies that provide services and supports for children and you adults with disabilities up to age 21, and their families. Some of the many services covered are:
• Parent Support Groups
• Respite Care
• Screening, Diagnosis and Assessment
• Early Intervention Programs
• Vocation Training
• Advocacy Organizations
• Life Planning, financial or Legal Services
• Counseling or Psychological Services
• Education, Health and Social Service Agencies.
Call Toll Free 1-800-522-0066
A.T.A.P. (Autism Treatment Assistance Program)
ATAP is a statewide program that provides temporary support and funding to pay for evidence-based treatment and therapy for children ages 18 months to 19 years with Autism Spectrum Disorder. ATAP currently has a waiting list. Families will be placed on the waitlist once an application and all supporting documentation has been completed. To Apply call (775)687-4210
Autism Response Team
The Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caregivers to information, tools, and resources.
(888)288-4762, or (888)772-9050 En Espanol
Justin HOPE Foundation
Giving hope to individuals and families in Northern Nevada affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder and other neurodevelopmental disorders by providing support and/or opportunities that will have a meaningful impact on the family as a whole.
• GAP (Giving Awards Program)-financial assistance awards
• First Responder Training
• Monthly Family Support Group/Workshops
Call (775)453-926, or go to www.JustinHope.org
The resource list is provided to our patients and the community as a resource for the services and organizations available in our area. These links lead to other sites that we believe may be useful or informative. These links are not intended as, and should not be interpreted by you as, constituting or implying our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third-party information, products, or services found there. The links within the CMG website are not all-inclusive of the community resources available. If you have questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact your provider.
If you represent a community resource and feel your organization would be a good addition to our resources listing, please contact our office.